Companies are increasingly using AI applications today to help improve the customer experience, and process automation, Enable enterprises to make better decisions to improve the production and services they provide.
Major AI companies such as Microsoft, Google, Intel, Apple, Salesforce, SAP, and IBM have created AI platforms that can be used to create powerful AI solutions.
These platforms feature technologies such as natural language processing, computer vision, and machine learning to enable organizations to develop AI solutions that can solve complex problems. AI solutions can be used in a variety of tasks such as customer service automation, data analysis, fraud detection, and automated marketing. Etc.
In this article, we will learn about the applications of artificial intelligence that have brought about amazing development for humanity in many fields.
List of Topics
1 What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) ?
The term artificial intelligence (AI) refers to a method that can be used to teach a computer, robot, or anything else to think the same way smart people do. Artificial intelligence is the creation of systems and robots that have an intelligent mind such as the human mind, thinking, learning and making decisions independently without any human intervention.
The results of this research provide intelligent software systems that can think and make decisions such as human thinking, response and learning in solving problems, this is the main goal of artificial intelligence research and development.
The term “artificial intelligence” can be divided into its component parts, These are the phrases “artificial” and “intelligence”, Since the word “artificial” refers to “man-made” and “intelligence” refers to “power of thinking”, the term “artificial intelligence” can be simplified to mean “man-made power of thinking”, As we mentioned in the Fields of Artificial Intelligence article.
2 Artificial Intelligence Applications
Artificial intelligence applications are systems or machines that have been programmed with a huge amount of data to carry out very intelligent tasks that reward the human mind in carrying out tasks and have entered their applications in many fields because they have strong effectiveness in completing tasks.
In the current era, artificial intelligence has many Artificial intelligence applications , and in various areas of life, Artificial intelligence systems and robots have the ability to carry out tasks without any human intervention, and this is what makes them a wonderful digital force to serve humanity.
It can tackle complex problems in a variety of fields including healthcare, entertainment, banking, education, Artificial intelligence makes our daily lives more convenient and efficient, Here are some of the industries that use AI:
1- Applications of artificial intelligence in astronomy
- Artificial intelligence can be very useful in solving the difficult problems of the universe.
- AI technology can help us understand the universe like how it works and where it came from.
2- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- The importance of artificial intelligence has become more beneficial to the healthcare business in the last five to ten years and will have a significant impact on this field.
- AI is being used in the healthcare industry to make better and faster diagnoses than humans.
- AI can help doctors in diagnosis and can alert doctors when patients’ condition deteriorates, allowing medical help to reach the patient before hospitalization.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Gaming
- Artificial intelligence can be used in video games.
- AI machines can play strategy games such as chess where the system must take into account a large number of potential locations.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Finance
- Artificial intelligence and banking industries are the most compatible.
- Automation, chatbots, adaptive intelligence, algorithm trading, and machine learning are applied in financial procedures.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Data Security
- Data security is critical for every business, Cyberattacks are also on the rise in the digital age.
- AI can also be used to improve the safety and security of your data.
- Some examples include the AEG robot and the AI2 platform that are used to better diagnose software errors and cyberattacks.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Social Media
- Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat have billions of user profiles that must be maintained and maintained in an effective manner.
- Artificial intelligence is capable of organizing and managing huge amounts of data.
- AI can evaluate large amounts of data to find the latest trends, hashtags, and user requirements.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Travel and Transportation
- The goals of artificial intelligence in travel and transportation have become very effective and its uses have increased in this field.
- Able to perform a variety of travel-related tasks such as making travel arrangements, recommending hotels, excursions, and optimal routes to customers.
- So for a better and faster response, the travel industry is deploying AI-powered chatbots that can communicate with customers in a human-like way.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in the Automotive Industry
- Some car companies use artificial intelligence to give their users virtual assistants to improve performance.
- Tesla, for example, has unveiled the TeslaBot as a smart virtual assistant.
- Many industries are actively working to build self-driving cars that make your trip safer.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Robotics
- Artificial intelligence plays an important role in robotics.
- Public robots are usually programmed to perform some monotonous activities, But using artificial intelligence.
- We may build intelligent robots that can perform tasks based on their own experiments rather than being pre-programmed.
- Robotic robots are excellent examples of artificial intelligence in robotics.
- Recently the intelligent robotic robotics Erica and Sophia have been developed that can talk and act like people.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Entertainment
- We currently use some AI-based apps in our daily lives like Netflix or Amazon.
- These services provide recommendations for programs or offerings using ML/AI algorithms.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture
- Agriculture is an area that requires a variety of resources including labor, money, and time.
- Agriculture is increasingly digitized these days, And artificial intelligence is on the rise in this industry.
- Agro uses artificial intelligence in areas such as agricultural robotics, Solid crop control, and predictive analysis.
- AI in agriculture can be very beneficial for farmers.
E-commerce and AI applications
- Artificial intelligence gives the e-commerce industry a competitive advantage, It is becoming increasingly important in the e-commerce business.
- AI helps buyers discover products related to size, color, or even the proposed brand.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- AI can automate the grading process giving teachers more time to teach.
- As a teaching assistant, an AI-powered chatbot can communicate with students.
- In the future, AI could act as a personal virtual teacher for students. Available anytime, anywhere.
3 What are the types of artificial intelligence?
There are three distinct types of artificial intelligence which are as follows:
Narrow Artificial Intelligence (ANI):
The only type of AI that we have succeeded in producing up to this point is narrow artificial intelligence (ANI) which is also referred to as weak artificial intelligence or narrow artificial intelligence, Narrow AI is an artificial intelligence that focuses on accomplishing a specific task such as facial recognition, speech recognition/voice assistants, driving a car, or surfing the Internet. It is very good at doing what it is designed to do as it is goal-oriented and is designed to perform a single task.
Artificial General Intelligence (AGI):
The concept of artificial general intelligence (AGI) also known as powerful artificial intelligence or deep artificial intelligence, To the idea of a machine with general intelligence that can learn and apply its mind to solve any problem, As another name for AGI is Strong AI, Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) is also capable of thinking, understanding, and acting in a way that is indistinguishable from a human in all circumstances.
Super Artificial Intelligence (ASI):
Artificial superintelligence (ASI) is a virtual type of artificial intelligence that does more than simulate or understand human intelligence and behavior, ASI also describes the situation in which computers become self-aware and outperform human intelligence and ability.
4 Examples of AI applications
Personal Digital Assistants
One of the most prominent artificial intelligence programs in everyday life are Apple’s Siri, Google Now, Amazon’s Alexa, Microsoft Cortana, These digital assistants help users with a variety of tasks including checking their schedules, searching for something on the web, as well as sending commands to another app.
Since these applications learn from each user’s contact, artificial intelligence applications are an important aspect of how they work. This enables them to recognize speech patterns more accurately and provides consumers with results that suit their tastes. According to Microsoft, Cortana is “constantly getting to know its user” and will eventually anticipate the user’s needs.
Identify Vehicle Recognition
Companies like PlateSmart, IntelliVision, and Sighthoun among others are using computer vision — a type of artificial intelligence that can see and analyze images — along with deep learning to turn traditional surveillance into vehicle monitoring.
This is an important component of integrated traffic systems as surveillance recordings can now be searched for individual license plate numbers. It should also make you reconsider this red light.
Robotic vacuum cleaners
Isn’t it true that we all have to clean up? As a result, robotic vacuum cleaners are an excellent example of the work of artificial intelligence. The Roomba 980 model (which cleans the floor on its own) uses artificial intelligence to assess the size of the living area. And look for things that might be in the way, And remember the optimal path to cleaning the carpet.
The vacuum robot can also determine the amount of cleaning required based on the size of the space, And repeat the cleaning cycle three times in small rooms and twice in medium-sized rooms.
Now that we know about the applications of artificial intelligence in Robotic vacuum cleaners, we move on to know the applications of artificial intelligence in Transportation.
Machine learning is another type of artificial intelligence that is responsible for some of the magic that happens within applications like Uber.
“[Artificial intelligence and machine learning] are central to Uber’s goal of delivering reliable transportation solutions to everyone, everywhere,” As the company says on its Uber Engineering website, Where: “We use machine learning to enable the ride-sharing market efficiently, identification of suspicious or fraudulent accounts, والتوصية بنقاط الالتقاط والتوصيل المثلى، And even make it easier to deliver delicious UberEATS by recommending restaurants and predicting wait times for your food to get you when you need it.”
5 FAQs about AI Applications
What are some common deep learning applications in artificial intelligence (AI)?
These are some of the uses of deep learning in AI:
- Fraud detection.
- CRMS (Customer Relationship Management System).
- Vision in computers.
- Advertising supercomputers natural language processing
How does artificial intelligence play its role in everyday life?
AI can help us in every part of our lives whether we are trying to read our emails, or receive driving instructions, or locate music or movie recommendations, Here are some examples of how AI can be used in everyday life:
- Digital assistants for social media.
- Parking and self-driving
- Email Contacts Movie Recommendation. Netflix
How will AI be employed in the future?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to solve a wide range of problems in the future including environmental issues such as climate change and natural disaster prediction, Where many dangerous jobs will be automated, such as radioactive garbage collection, in the future.
What are the advantages of artificial intelligence?
Here are some of the benefits of AI:
- Machine automation.
- Medical progress based on sound decision making.
- Solve difficult problems.
- Efficient error reduction.
Thus, we have learned about the most important applications of artificial intelligence that help improve the customer experience by providing personalized recommendations and improved customer engagement and harnessing the power of artificial intelligence in companies to become more efficient, cost-effective and competitive.
We also learned about the wide range of artificial intelligence technologies that enter many industries, creating amazing developments such as machines that teach and understand complex tasks, Such as image recognition, natural language understanding, driving autonomous vehicles and many more developments.
If there is a question or inquiry about artificial intelligence applications, you can leave a comment at the bottom of the article.